Afternoon view of this 1934 Ford 3 Window Coupe. Same owner from 1951 until 2010. Owner/ restorer Don Sweigart purchased the car in 1951 for $150 with money he made during his high school job at the Ford Motor Co plant in Chester, PA. The car got parked and carefully tucked away in 1958 until he pulled it out in 1999 to start a complete correct restoration to original that took 6 years. All of the hard work and attention to detail payed off as it received an AACA preservation award, An AACA National first place award in 2007 and 2008, as well as a coveted Dearborn Award in 2008.